DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
Dear ACS Families,
It has been a very busy two weeks! We had Parent Teacher Conferences and Report cards were given out. If you were unable to make it, a conference is mandatory in order to receive the report card.
We also participated in the exciting Perth Amboy Art Show Case on April 4th – the Mayor was thrilled with ACS’s student’s art work! There’s more….We hosted a Lenten Retreat for classes of 2019 and 2020 which included, St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic School in Passaic and St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic School in Minersville, PA. It was a day of reflection and inspiration. This week our 8th graders participated in a Diocese of Metuchen Teen Outreach, “Because I’m Worth it”, an amazing presentation on abstinence and making good choices.
This week also included a visit from Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Bishop Rabiy – we love to show our school pride and give tours! We then celebrated the survey Raffle Winners and thank all our parents and students for completing their surveys for our AdvancED re-accreditation. We thank our Principals for the day for the dress down day – they did a fantastic job!
We ended the week with celebrating our Honor Roll for the third Marking Period – Congratulations to all!
If you think this a lot ….here are some more reminders:
- April 18th, Holy Thursday, at 10:30am, ACS 6th through 8th graders will be presenting the annual Stations of the Cross
- Our families & friends are invited to Good Friday Service. If your daughter is in grades PK through 3 please send back the form.
- Volunteers are still needed for the Communion Breakfast – call the office ASAP
- Yearbook Sales – some are still available!
- Track – is up and running! Still interested in joining? Come on Monday and see Mr. Daly.
- Honor Society is running 2 Lenten Service Projects – non-perishable food & school supplies
- Spring Picture Day – is Monday, April 15th!! Please wear your Sunday best!
- May 1st is the deadline for registration for the 2019-2020 school year – we will continue to offer $50 off registration for any family you refer to ACS.
- 8th grade parents are receiving information about diplomas and Graduation Breakfast
- 6th and 7th grade parents are receiving information about working the Graduation Breakfast
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call.