DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
Dear ACS Families,
As you know, at ACS we begin our day with prayer. We have been discussing Lent and have asked our students to focus on doing good deeds and trying to be and do better each day. We use short examples and Scripture to show them how to reflect and think of Jesus’ great sacrifice for us. We recite the Stations of the Cross once a week and each class will be discussing Lent and the meaning of Easter. During the time we go to church on Wednesdays, all are welcomed to join us at any time.
Now for some reminders:
- THIS MONDAY, March 18th: WEAR GREEN!
- B6T Forms – PAST DUE Call the office ASAP
- Yearbook Sales are open – $26 Limited quantity available, so first come first served.
- APRIL 3RD PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE 1PM TO 6PM – INFORMATION ATTACHED
- SURVEYS: Income Surveys going home today – please send back ASAP, also AdvanED survey is out on REMIND! If you want to access via your computer, use this site:
- Principal for the day Raffle still on – see attached.
- Track forms are past due – we need to know if your child plans on joining.
- JR. Honor Society is running TWO Lenten Service Projects – see flyer attached and support if you can.
- Lastly, I am sending home a list of 17 Apps that all parents should be aware of – especially our middle school parents. Perth Amboy Detectives came in to present to our 7th & 8th grade and shared the law surrounding internet safety and cyber-bullying. We need to stay informed and aware!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call. God Bless, -Mrs. Shumny