DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
As February comes to a close and we mark the middle of the third marking period, we can all agree that this school year is going by quickly! This was a busy week at ACS. We hosted a wonderful community event this week. What started in October as a Basketball Club at our school grew into a smaller competitive team which challenged Perth Amboy Catholic School to play a game. PACS students played an excellent game and took the win, but what an experience for our athletes! We thank both team’s great coaches for organizing the competitive scrimmage.
A lot of information is going home today so please take a few minutes to look through it and keep informed. Information going home today and reminders:
- March Calendar, Menu, Track Interest Form
- THIS MONDAY, March 4th: Wear Red & White ACS will be celebrating the POWER of READING!
- B6T Forms – PLEASE send back your forms – even if you are unsure about re-registering. This is money you may be eligible for.
- Empanada Sale March 7th – It is a long tradition at ACS that the 7th grade plans, cooks and performs for the 8th grade graduating class. In order to fund their special event, they do several bake sales and an empanada sale. Flyer going home today!
- Yearbook Sales are open – $26 Limited quantity available, so first come first served. Also, Friendship Ads are available.
- Next Wednesday, March 6th there is a 12:30 dismissal and a Pancake Breakfast.
- AdvanED survey will be out on REMIND tomorrow! Principal for the day Raffle still on – sign survey paper going home tomorrow.
As we welcome the month of March and the Lenten season, remember we are here to instruct and guide your children. We will pray that our school and parent partnership continue to flourish for the success of each and every one of our students. Thank you for your feedback and encouragement. If you have any questions or concerns please call the school office at 732-826-8721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.