DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
Dear ACS Families,
ACS’s Security Initiative Project: expanded Camera System!
Every year a great deal of time is spent reviewing ACS’s security and internal emergency procedures. A plan was created and it was decided to use our allocated City Security Funds, in addition to our own budget, to expand the school’s security system. We have added several cameras already and have a second phase that will start in a couple of weeks. We have added two exterior cameras; one outside of the student drop-off area, and another one to capture the entire playground. We have installed a cafeteria camera and we are waiting for installation of hallway cameras. We hope that by improved system, it will offer helpful evidence in student conflict and hopefully deter outsiders from vandalizing the school we work so hard to keep beautiful for our children.
If you have any concerns, suggestions or feedback concerning any issues please contact me.
Now for some reminders:
- April 3rd Parent teacher conference 1pm to 6pm – information attached
- April 4th Perth Amboy Art Show case opening – see flyer. Our Fiorella in 7th grade is featured in the advertisement!
- Volunteers needed for the Communion Breakfast – see attachment
- Yearbook Sales are open – $26 Limited quantity available, so hurry!
- Track – if you are interested you must go this Monday or reach out to Mr. Daly.
- Honor Society is running TWO Lenten Service Projects – see flyer attached and support if you can
- Investors Bank information
- Spring Picture Day – April 15th!! Please wear your Sunday best!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call.
God Bless, -Mrs. Shumny