DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
Happy New Year to all our ACS Families! May 2019 bring you peace, love and God’s grace.
So many updates that I hope I remember them all!
- Christmas Show was outstanding! Thank you to Miss Lawrence and Mrs. Lawrence for all the love they put into each and every one of our performances.
- Financials: tis the season to fall behind. Please make sure your lunch bills are up to date as well as aftercare.
- Thank you to our FSA – from assisting St. Nicholas with all the presents for our students and teachers to the delicious coffee and cookies at the concert, your efforts are appreciated!
- School doors open at 8:00 am and late bell rings promptly at 8:20 am – letters of concern regarding chronic late arrivals and absences are going home next week.
- Grades 5 to 8 Exam schedule went home – please make sure your middle school student is reviewing. The end of the marking period is right around the corner!
- SAVE THE DATES:
- Sunday, January 27th 12:30 3pm Open House Parents are invited to see their children’s work and BRING A FRIEND to see our school!
- Friday, February 1st – Faith, Family, Fun Day – we working on coordinating a special event celebrating our ACS diversity and cultures – stay tuned
Please if you have any questions or concerns give us a call 732-826-8721