DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
Dear ACS Families,
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! We are excited to start this school year with several new staff members, two new teachers and many new students. We welcome all to our ACS school community. I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing summer. Although our facebook page was a little quiet this summer, our building was not. We painted the pre-k, third, fourth, fifth and seventh grade classrooms and replaced the ceiling tiles in three of them. We have brand new carbon monoxide detectors throughout the building. Our janitors also worked diligently to shine the floors, polish the desks, and to continue to keep our building clean and welcoming. We have also updated our Network Access Points to accommodate all the new chrome books – super excited! A huge thank you to all who came to help us this summer.
Some Back to school Reminders:
- Back to School Night is next Thursday – PowerSchool log in information will be given at this time.
Some changes from last year:
- Newsletter day will be Fridays for this year.
- Newsletter (paper) will go home every other Friday with your child. School Calendar and Menu is available online-paper copy will go home at the beginning of the month.
- Aftercare pick up is at the front entrance.
- Our two administrative assistants are Mrs. Kwiecinski and Mrs. Gochel. Please feel free to call the office if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to a successful, challenging and productive school year! Have a wonderful weekend!
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela