DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
It is such a busy and exciting time at ACS! It is truly hard to believe we are in the last marking period of the school year. Please make sure you regularly check the ACS calendar online. We send home a paper copy at the beginning of the month, in addition, I will start posting it on REMIND. Encourage your middle school student to check it as well.
I want you to please save May 15th as our first ACS Spring Concert date – every class has a special performance and is very excited to showcase their talents! A few important reminders….
- Please give me a call with any report card concerns. PowerSchool is up and running – check it weekly.
- Surveys – we will be sending out a couple of online surveys to gather information for our AdvancED re-accreditation and to plan for the next school year. Please help us get vital feedback to make ACS even better!
- New ESEA Income surveys will also go home next week – this paperwork allows ACS to qualify for additional federal aid – please take a few minutes to fill them out.
- Take a few minutes to read Our Road to Graduation features and see what our 8th graders have to say about ACS.
- Don’t forget to re-register – MONDAT, APRIL 30th is last day before acquiring a late fee. If you need another copy of the registration form, please print it off our website or call the office.
- Lastly, we are working on revamping our website so please stay tuned – it is pretty AWESOME! We hope the new format will allow us to post more information.
Thank you for all your support! Please if you have any questions or concerns, give me a call.