DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION (PDF)
I hope all our ACS Mothers had a wonderful Mother’s Day! May God continue to watch over you and keep you safe. Tuesday was our Spring Concert and WHAT A PRODUCTION! Our ACS performers put on a phenomenal show and truly encompassed the theme: We Are ACS coming together for peace, friendship, and unity. A reminder that tonight is the first ACS Junior Honor Society induction ceremony at 7:00pm at church. Here are some reminders:
- Mother’s Day Tea celebration was beautiful! Thank you to our Pre-K through fourth grade moms for coming for tea and spending time with us. Thank you to the teachers and the FSA who helped us serve, setup and cleanup.
- Congratulations to the Principal for the Day winners: PK-2: Gia N. 3-: Victoria M. 6-8 Dyla C.
- FSA Request: Please return Graduation Work ASAP!
- Thank you to Mrs. Palhais for her treats donation to the Spring Concert – your support is appreciated.
- Thank you to our Track Coaches for coordinating and supporting our students at the Bishop Ahr Track Meet this past Saturday.
The school year is quickly coming to an end; please call if you have any questions or concerns.